What is an Azure Security System administrator?
The Microsoft Azure Security Administrator is responsible for day-to-day security operations related to Azure Security Technologies.
Localization: Office located in France – Rhônes Alpes – Annecy, or remote working 100% (worldwide)
Experience: 5 years minimum
Studies: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
France contract Status: Cadre
Type of contract: FTE, (fulltime), 100%
Salary: following candidate profile
In the context of an ISO 27001-oriented environment, under the Responsibility of Production Manager and in coordination with our CISO, you take charge of all the needs of the internal users of the company, from the configuration of their laptops and workspace to operational support.
Key missions :
- Definition and configuration of user profiles by :
- Structuring the different types of user profiles according to their roles and status, as well as the associated security levels.
- Formalizing documentations and methodologies on role creation and assignment.
- Configuring their tools and workspaces (account creation and activation, access rights, …).
- User support and adaptation of their needs by :
- Supporting users in the management of software and information systems
- Developing documentation and training materials facilitating the use of the tools made available, the appropriation and the respect of the rules of use related in particular to the Information Security Management System.
- Diagnosing access problems and implementing appropriate and consistent solutions with the operating system administration policy.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the ISO 27001 standard in terms of safety by:
- Supervising and regulating the observed user usage and participate in enforcing the security policies accordingly where necessary and in conjunction with the CISO.
- Managing access reviews according to security group membership and maintaining asset tracking.
- Participating in compliance audits and impact analysis, developing / updating documentation and methodology accordingly.
Experience and profile required
- With a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, you have at least 5 years of experience as a systems administrator. Office 365 administration & security + ISO 27001 security standard experience required.
- You are proficient in Microsoft, Azure environments, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Online / Experience in Linux / Docker environment is a plus ; knowledge of common protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, SMTP and IPSec ; ideally you are proficient in programming languages such as Power Shell, C# or Python…
- You speak English fluently to interact with our mostly international teams.
- Your main qualities: organized and structured, autonomous and force of proposal, open-minded & adaptable.